So, why should you, as a real estate agent consider this? Because it is a unique opportunity to market and promote some of your listings at no charge.
- Listing video(s)
- 1 “commercial”/about you video (about you with contact information and call to actions)
- Free printed materials for promoting site
- Free single property site
- Inclusion in directory as only real estate agent/only listings to be shown (no competition)
- Everything that the businesses get (but listing videos instead of other types) which means – a listing in the directory, your own page on site, etc.
What’s the catch:
- Must be willing to contact local businesses that meet criteria and help persuade them to sign up for directory membership; either sell or at least pre-sell them on being a member of the directory
- After site is set up, promote the site by handing out the cards with website information on it, on your social media, word of mouth, etc.
- Refer me to other agents and businesses for the services I provide
- Lots of valuable free marketing
- Free video production
- Free property site
- Additional exposure/marketing
- Very little effort (just contact appropriate local businesses and suggest they join)
- Provide valuable resource to clients and potential clients (top recommended businesses any new homeowner or even long-term resident could use all in one place)
- Helping local community/economy
- Supports local charity
Why am I doing this?
I had the idea of creating a site that helps local small businesses but knew I could use some help with getting it off the ground. My expertise is in marketing and video creation, not in sales. Plus I don’t have all of the relationships that a quality real estate agent does. I want to leverage your relationships, while making it very worth your while. You have the relationship and trust built with the businesses that will be featured on the site, and I have the skills to get everyone more exposure and to get new customers.
Sample of listing video:
Sample of single property site: